Dive into essential diabetic nutrition topics, from selecting the right beverages and foods to mastering meal times. Prioritize mental health and assess popular diet plans. With expert guidance, adopt a healthier, informed lifestyle with ease.
How It Works: Easy Access to Your Purchased Courses!
- Purchase the desired course from our platform.
- After making the purchase, simply visit one of the following links:
- Log in to your account, and voilà! You will now have instant access to your purchased courses. If the purchase was unsuccessful, the corresponding courses will no longer be locked.
📚 Course Outline
- Knowing Your Nutrition Essentials
- Spotting Your Blood Sugar Triggers
- Rethinking Your Drinks
- Gaining Power from Protein
- Fueling Up with Fats
- Choosing Smart Snacks
- Avoiding Portion Size Pitfalls
- Mastering Mealtime
- Getting Supermarket Savvy
- Staying on Track Away from Home
- Enjoying Your Comfort Foods
- Eating Healthy for Less
- Assessing Diet Plans (Like Keto)
- Setting Up Your Support System
- Minding Your Mental Health
Join Glucoracy Classroom and transform your approach to diabetic nutrition today!
If your device indicates 'ketone', this is an alert that your blood glucose readings may be higher than the typical testing range. It's also a prompt to check for ketones. Please consult with a healthcare provider for personalized medical advice and to understand the implications of your readings. Remember, this device is for monitoring purposes only and not intended for diagnosis or treatment decisions.
- Keep the test strips somewhere cool and dry (39.2℉ to 86℉ / 4℃ to 30℃) and keep the relative humidity ≤80%.
- Keep away from direct sunlight. Do NOT store the test strips in the fridge.
- Store the test strips in the original vial ONLY. Do NOT transfer them to a new vial or any other containers.
- Keep the surface of the test strip free from moisture or other dirt, such as touching the top absorbent hole or the contact bar of the test strip.
- Close the vial lid immediately after taking out the test strips. It is highly recommended to use the test strips within 3 minutes after removing them.
- Do NOT test the blood sugar during or soon after the xylose absorption test, or may get falsely elevated results.
- Please pay attention to the expiration date on the vial (about 3 months / 90 days shelf life after opening the vial lid).
Currently, our machine defaults to using FDA standards, displaying data in mg/dL. However, you can easily convert mmol/L to mg/dL using the formula: mg/dL = 18 × mmol/L. Alternatively, you can visit our webpage at https://glucoracy.com/pages/measurement-unit-frequency-helpfor more detailed information regarding measurement units.
Yes, a control solution can be purchased separately for the Glucoracy G-425-2. It's available at our online store; you can order it using this link: [Glucoracy Control Solution]. Additionally, our kit packages offer options that include the control solution for your convenience.