To use your coupon code, add products to your shopping cart and begin the checkout process. In the "Discount code" box, enter the code then click "Apply". Note that only one promotion code can be applied to any given order.
Yes, you’ll receive a confirmation email when you’ve paid for your order(s), you can double-check your delivery details and have one chance to amend them.
Sorry, we do not accept installment payments at this time.
Your payment could have been declined for several reasons. The most common reason might be that your payment details were entered incorrectly. Be sure to double-check your payment details before submitting the order! If you are still experiencing payment problems, please contact your bank for more details.
No worries! Prices stated are inclusive of GST, we will not charge any additional taxes.
We accept multiple forms of payment, including but not limited to PayPal, Shop Pay, credit card payments, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and American Express (Amex). You can choose the payment method that suits your preference.
If you find that the item(s) you bought is of a lower price than the original price (with no discount code applied) on glucoracy.com within 14 days of placing your order, you may write to us at email@example.com or contact us with your order and the item with a price change to get the difference refunded to your original mode of payment. Disclaimer: The 14-Day Price Protection will only apply if you have bought your item from us at glucoracy.com with no discount code applied.
🚛 Orders & Shipping
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
We ship worldwide, but currently, our official website specifies shipping to the US & CA & UK & GM only. If you are a customer located outside these and would like to experience our products, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with special logistics services to accommodate your needs.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
If you need to hold your order or delay the delivery, feel free to write in to email@example.com and we'll see what we can do for you!
We usually ship all orders the following business day. The average shipping time is within 3 to 5 business days. We ask that you give our free shipping about 7-10 business days to arrive before it is considered lost.
All orders must be placed before 5 am PST for same-day shipping. Otherwise, the order will ship out the following business day. All orders are shipped Monday – Friday, except on federal holidays.
Shipping is free on orders above US$49.9. On orders below US$49.9, shipping cost varies depending on the product size, weight, and the location to which the product(s) will be delivered.
From time to time, we will offer free shipping benefits, so please pay attention to the marketing section of the website and our daily emails.
The exact shipping rate is subject to the actual checkout.
For this website, we use different shipping methods including FedEx, UPS, USPS, and Amazon logistics US depending on the product(s) that you purchased and the location to which the product(s) will be delivered.
Yes, you will receive a notification email with your order tracking number.
🔄 Return & Exchanges
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 60 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Glucoracy’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs, and Glucoracy® refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after receiving the product. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired during this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Glucoracy’s online stores, please contact sellers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
1. Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
2. Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
3. Buyer’s accidental returns
4. Returning personal items
5. Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Glucoracy® quality control to be in working condition
6. Returning defective items in international shipping
7. Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
1. Products without sufficient proof of purchase
2. Lost or stolen products.
3. Items that have expired their warranty period.
4. Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase).
5. Free products.
6. Repairs through 3rd parties.
7. Damage from outside sources.
8. Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, and operating devices improperly).
9. Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Glucoracy®, Glucoracy® takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Glucoracy® does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
How do I return an item/get a replacement?
- Please reach out to our customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us to initiate a return/replacement by clarifying your concerns. Please state the reason for return/replacement and provide your name, your email address and Order ID.
- Glucoracy customer service will contact you within 24 working hours to provide you with a solution or return address/request a shipping address.
- In order to process the refund in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notice to Glucoracy and provide the following information after sending the returned item:
- Name of the carrier
- Tracking number
If your item doesn't fit or you have ordered the wrong color or style, you will be able to exchange it within 30 days from the date of purchase.
To be eligible, items must be unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original packaging.
please contact us at email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange within 14 days of delivery.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase and come back for more. If you're unhappy for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange within 14 days of delivery.
Our blood sugar test kit doesn't include the control solution because they are precalibrated and ready to use. The control solution is used to test if the test strip is damp or expired, but the best way to check accuracy is to compare the test results with lab ones. FDA standard stipulates that 95% of the time, the error of glucose meter results and lab ones should be within ±15%. The error of Glucoracy glucose meter results is within ±10%.
Hope this helps.
Please massage your finger gently and select the proper depth of the lancing device.
Hope this helps.
If your device indicates 'ketone', this is an alert that your blood glucose readings may be higher than the typical testing range. It's also a prompt to check for ketones. Please consult with a healthcare provider for personalized medical advice and to understand the implications of your readings. Remember, this device is for monitoring purposes only and not intended for diagnosis or treatment decisions.
- Keep the test strips somewhere cool and dry (39.2℉ to 86℉ / 4℃ to 30℃) and keep the relative humidity ≤80%.
- Keep away from direct sunlight. Do NOT store the test strips in the fridge.
- Store the test strips in the original vial ONLY. Do NOT transfer them to a new vial or any other containers.
- Keep the surface of the test strip free from moisture or other dirt, such as touching the top absorbent hole or the contact bar of the test strip.
- Close the vial lid immediately after taking out the test strips. It is highly recommended to use the test strips within 3 minutes after removing them.
- Do NOT test the blood sugar during or soon after the xylose absorption test, or may get falsely elevated results.
- Please pay attention to the expiration date on the vial (about 3 months / 90 days shelf life after opening the vial lid).
Currently, our machine defaults to using FDA standards, displaying data in mg/dL. However, you can easily convert mmol/L to mg/dL using the formula: mg/dL = 18 × mmol/L. Alternatively, you can visit our webpage at https://glucoracy.com/pages/measurement-unit-frequency-help for more detailed information regarding measurement units.
Yes, a control solution can be purchased separately for the Glucoracy G-425-2. It's available at our online store; you can order it using this link: [Glucoracy Control Solution]. Additionally, our kit packages offer options that include the control solution for your convenience.
Need Guidance on Product Usage?
From detailed usage manuals and instructional videos to solutions for common challenges encountered during use, everything is curated on our "How It Works" page. Make your experience smoother with Glucoracy.
We're here to help!
Email : email@example.com
(Mon. - Fri. | 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)