60-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 60 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Glucoracy’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs, and Glucoracy® refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements.
Refund requests for the 60-day money-back guarantee expire 60 days after receiving the product. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired during this 60-day window. For purchases not made directly through Glucoracy’s online stores, please contact sellers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Return Shipping Costs
For returns or warranty claims that are not related to product quality issues, the buyer is responsible for covering the shipping costs associated with returning the item. However, Glucoracy® will refund the buyer the cost of the product itself upon successful return. This policy ensures that our customers have a straightforward process for returning items while keeping the return shipping costs in mind. Your satisfaction with our products is our top priority.
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
How do I return an item/get a replacement?
- Please reach out to our customer service email email@example.com or Contact Us to initiate a return/replacement by clarifying your concerns. Please state the reason for return/replacement and provide your name, your email address and Order ID.
- Glucoracy® customer service will contact you within 24 working hours to provide you with a solution or return address/request a shipping address.
- In order to process the refund in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notice to Glucoracy® and provide the following information after sending the returned item:
- Name of the carrier
- Tracking number
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Products purchased from Glucoracy® Store or Glucoracy® Amazon Store enjoy extensive warranty from the date of purchase. If you have any quality-related problems with the products received, please contact us to solve them.
Glucoracy's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with new products of the same or the same value. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Glucoracy® will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- Glucoracy® must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required(e.g. picture and video).
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection or failure analysis.
- For defective items that Glucoracy® needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Glucoracy® or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Glucoracy® or Glucoracy® Amazon Store
- Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Glucoracy® quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products.
- Items that have expired their warranty period.
- Non quality-related issues (after 60 days of purchase).
- Free products.
- Repairs through 3rd parties.
- Damage from outside sources.
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Glucoracy®, Glucoracy® takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Glucoracy® does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
If you have any problems related to Returns & Refunds & Warranty, please feel free to contact us.
Customer Support Hours
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (GMT -8)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
16th Floor, Chuangtou Building, No. 9 Tengfei Road, Huanggekeng Community, Longcheng Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen City.