Glucoracy Pressure Activated Safety Lancets
Each Lancet is loaded in advance and self-contained, simple operation for only push button firmly to quickly and easily obtain adequate and sufficient blood sample at one time. The needle stays hidden in the device to make it secured, safe to dispose of without a needle sticking out. Greatly simplified the process, saving much time to collect sample, the safety lancet is the perfect companion for testing blood sugar.
Why Choose Us?
● 28G ultra-thin tips, less painful
● Pre-loaded, no additional lancing device needed
● Pressure activated, use directly and easily
● Auto-retract needles prevent bloodstream infection and offer a safe disposal
With extensive testing involving 300 venous blood tests per glucose level, our device achieves 98.6% of readings within a ±15% error margin, meeting FDA's accuracy standards.
Crafted with Expert Health CareInsight
Crafted with an emphasis on precision and user-friendliness, reflecting insights from health care professionals. Our commitment is to deliver quality that supports your health monitoring efforts, informed by extensive experience in health technology.
100,000+ USERS TRUST GLUCORACY
Health is our priority—fueling our dedication to providing reliable and affordable glucose monitoring. Glucoracy: A commitment to accessible health management.
Wash your hands
Load lancing device
Insert strip into meter
Collect blood sample
Blood auto absorbs in
Check results in 5s
If your device indicates 'ketone', this is an alert that your blood glucose readings may be higher than the typical testing range. It's also a prompt to check for ketones. Please consult with a healthcare provider for personalized medical advice and to understand the implications of your readings. Remember, this device is for monitoring purposes only and not intended for diagnosis or treatment decisions.
- Keep the test strips somewhere cool and dry (39.2℉ to 86℉ / 4℃ to 30℃) and keep the relative humidity ≤80%.
- Keep away from direct sunlight. Do NOT store the test strips in the fridge.
- Store the test strips in the original vial ONLY. Do NOT transfer them to a new vial or any other containers.
- Keep the surface of the test strip free from moisture or other dirt, such as touching the top absorbent hole or the contact bar of the test strip.
- Close the vial lid immediately after taking out the test strips. It is highly recommended to use the test strips within 3 minutes after removing them.
- Do NOT test the blood sugar during or soon after the xylose absorption test, or may get falsely elevated results.
- Please pay attention to the expiration date on the vial (about 3 months / 90 days shelf life after opening the vial lid).
Currently, our machine defaults to using FDA standards, displaying data in mg/dL. However, you can easily convert mmol/L to mg/dL using the formula: mg/dL = 18 × mmol/L. Alternatively, you can visit our webpage at https://glucoracy.com/pages/measurement-unit-frequency-helpfor more detailed information regarding measurement units.
Yes, a control solution can be purchased separately for the Glucoracy G-425-2. It's available at our online store; you can order it using this link: [Glucoracy Control Solution]. Additionally, our kit packages offer options that include the control solution for your convenience.
I've tried various lancets over the years, but these Glucoracy Safety Lancets are a game-changer. The fact that they're disposable and don't need a lancing device is so convenient. They're incredibly sanitary, and I love that I don't have to worry about cross-contamination. The best part? Virtually pain-free. Highly recommend!