100 Counts Quality & Trustful Blood Glucose Test Strips
• No Coding: Insert and auto coding, decrease error due to miscoding or misoperation
• Safe to Use: Ensure fast 5 seconds and high accuracy results after each test
• Cost Effective: Allows you to do more tests while saving money
• Package: 50 counts per vial, 2 vials in total
100 Counts 30G Twist Cap Lancets
• Painless: 0.3mm ultra-thin needle, smaller wound and more comfortable testing
• Sterilized: Quality steel & plastic material. Easy to re-cap for clean disposal
• Long-lasting: Up to 5 years long shelf life
• Package: 100 counts per box, 1 box in total
With extensive testing involving 300 venous blood tests per glucose level, our device achieves 98.6% of readings within a ±15% error margin, meeting FDA's accuracy standards.
Crafted with Expert Health CareInsight
Crafted with an emphasis on precision and user-friendliness, reflecting insights from health care professionals. Our commitment is to deliver quality that supports your health monitoring efforts, informed by extensive experience in health technology.
100,000+ USERS TRUST GLUCORACY
Health is our priority—fueling our dedication to providing reliable and affordable glucose monitoring. Glucoracy: A commitment to accessible health management.
Wash your hands
Load lancing device
Insert strip into meter
Collect blood sample
Blood auto absorbs in
Check results in 5s
If your device indicates 'ketone', this is an alert that your blood glucose readings may be higher than the typical testing range. It's also a prompt to check for ketones. Please consult with a healthcare provider for personalized medical advice and to understand the implications of your readings. Remember, this device is for monitoring purposes only and not intended for diagnosis or treatment decisions.
- Keep the test strips somewhere cool and dry (39.2℉ to 86℉ / 4℃ to 30℃) and keep the relative humidity ≤80%.
- Keep away from direct sunlight. Do NOT store the test strips in the fridge.
- Store the test strips in the original vial ONLY. Do NOT transfer them to a new vial or any other containers.
- Keep the surface of the test strip free from moisture or other dirt, such as touching the top absorbent hole or the contact bar of the test strip.
- Close the vial lid immediately after taking out the test strips. It is highly recommended to use the test strips within 3 minutes after removing them.
- Do NOT test the blood sugar during or soon after the xylose absorption test, or may get falsely elevated results.
- Please pay attention to the expiration date on the vial (about 3 months / 90 days shelf life after opening the vial lid).
Currently, our machine defaults to using FDA standards, displaying data in mg/dL. However, you can easily convert mmol/L to mg/dL using the formula: mg/dL = 18 × mmol/L. Alternatively, you can visit our webpage at https://glucoracy.com/pages/measurement-unit-frequency-helpfor more detailed information regarding measurement units.
Yes, a control solution can be purchased separately for the Glucoracy G-425-2. It's available at our online store; you can order it using this link: [Glucoracy Control Solution]. Additionally, our kit packages offer options that include the control solution for your convenience.
I got these for my diabetic husband and he likes the kit. It was great that these come with 100 lancets and 100 test strips so they will keep him in supply for a while. The kit is easy for him to use and he says they are comparable to the ones that he already has. (meter not included but this is a good refill kit)
Good awesome prdock
Love being able to have a monthly subscription it is so convenient never run out...
Did not receive what I ordered but was allowed to keep what I received for the price that I paid.
Works very well
I did not receive the order until Monday, November 13 and haven't opened the package as I had to buy another tester and strips due to your shipment not arriving on time. I want to cancel my subscription. Do not send any subsequent orders. I scheduled delivery every 2 months. CANCEL!